Technical sales engineer ( Turkish / spanish speaker) 1326
identifying and establishing new business
• organizing sales visits
• liaising with existing clients
• Demonstrate new products and concepts to potential customers.
• preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
• providing pre-sales and after-sales support
• negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
• reviewing cost and sales performance
• writing reports and sales literature
• providing product education and advice
• Identifying customer needs and providing ideas for new products.
• attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• ensuring that sales targets are met
Bsc. degree in Engineering, electronic, physics.
Knowledge of Cad/cam system or graphics software.
Sound knowledge of excel and power point use and programing.
Languages: mother tongue level English-Turkish, or English-Spanish, or English-Italian.
Good interpersonal rapport.
Independent and resourceful Problem solver.
Able to respond to extensive traveling (above 50%) in short notice.
Able to adapt and perform at different surroundings and cultures.
Key skills for technical sales engineers
• Strong technical skills
• Organizational skills
• On-time awareness and discipline.
• Fast auto learning capabilities.
• Proactive and creative problem solver.
• Communication and behavioral skills
• Analytical skills
• Team working skills
• Sales skills
• Commercial awareness.
• Full driving license.
• Experience in industrial manufacturing an advantage.
• Experience with automated processes an advantage.
• Experience in footwear manufacturing an advantage
• Background in sales involving contact with customers an advantage.
• Background with Internet Website maintenance skills; advantage.
• Experience Conducting technical seminars and presentations an advantage.
• Additional citizenship: advantage.
The candidate will go through a training period of 3-4 months in Asia area,