Corporate Marketing Communications Manager
As a corporate Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for
planning, development and implementation of all marketing communications and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials in the area of marketing communications and public relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing communications and public relations and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization. Provide services to all our companies and subsidiaries.
• Responsibility for the communications strategy across all companies and subsidiaries
• Developing and executing communication plans for all companies in our Group.
• Keeping corporate identity and brand guidelines aligned and coherent in all subsidiaries and companies
• Leveraging economy of scale to reduce costs, consolidate suppliers and streamline processes
• Interface with corporate stakeholders to continuously inform and update marcom plans as directed
• Creation and execution of individual marcom planning efforts for major events and programs, leveraging the overall marcom plan to maintain consistency and maximize resources
• Assist in the development of exec-level communications
• Maintain working relationships with corporate PR counterparts and the various PR agencies at HQ, and globally
• Help align plans with associated marcom activities such as social, web and content in order to
• Minimal travel required
• Experience in product marketing within software B2B environment (at least 5 years) with at least 2 years’ experience in a field facing role
• Product Marketing experience in software products – an advantage
• Bachelor’s in business or marketing
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Willing to travel 15%
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
• Proven skills in creating effective ppts, collateral, white papers, videos & presentations
• Highly creative, motivated and independentc