WEB developer 1394
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent from a known institution
- Deep knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture and experience in building large scale web applications.
- 3+ Years' Hands-On experience in client side development
- Experience in server side development
- js – advantage
- Understanding of security, cross-browser, cross-platform issues and accessibility standards.
- SPA (single-page-application) and RWD (responsive-web-design) development.
- Experience with mobile and touch-screens web application development.
- Experience with Bootstrap – advantage
- Relational Databases (MySQL / MS-SQL / Oracle),
- Knowledge in Apache and Python – advantage
- NodeJS and NPM experience, including grunt, gulp, bower, unit-test with karma and jasmine – advantage
- Knowledge in development MongoDB or Similar NoSQL DB – advantage